Shura is a Sniper, and a bomb loader (secondary profession) which gives a sailing bonus of +10% Attack Speed. He can be recruited from the East Blue Bar which unlocks at level 24.
Fire Pistol: Deals 120% physical damage to enemies in a column while burning them, causing them to lose 10% of their maximum HP each turn for two (2) turns.
Upgraded Special Skill:
Flame Gun: Attack current target and all enemies in a row and a line of that target, cause 200% physical damage, and burn the target for two (2) rounds.
To enable his Upgraded Special Skill, we need to upgrade him by going to Crew Upgrade.
Learn how to:
To get the full benefits of having Shura in your crew, develop and increase his Str attribute. Increasing strength will increase his physical damage and, thus, his Special Skill's damage. His Special Skill involves physical damage which is blocked by physical defense. Upgrading him will cause 200% physical damage minus physical defense to the target enemy. This is not a verified formula, but it represents the logic.
Increases his Physical Attack by 10%. Normal attack has a chance to deal damage to the entire row of enemies.
Learn how to:
Shura is best when he is behind a tank, but not necessarily. He can tank and can sum a good amount of damage, too. If you have a good or better tank, place him at the center or at the back to sum up more damage for the enemy. The burn damage will be annoying for the enemy, too.
Recommended Passive Skills
- Moonwalk - Make normal attack deal twice the damage and raise yourself a 0.2% dodge rate when releasing the skill. One skill level up increases dodge rate 0.2%. Dodge rate can be stacked until the end of the battle. Skill release rate increases with skill level.
- Fast Chase - There's a certain odd of launching one extra normal attack to next target after killing one enemy. Skill release rate increases with skill level.
Pros and Cons
- Damages lines of enemies
- Very useful at early levels (24-50)
- Not all enemies will be hit. Good enemy positioning can render him not useful.
- Bad at later levels (70+)
"Sky Rider" Shura, overall, is a strong crew member at the early levels like Satori because of the burn damage he deals to the target enemies. Burn damage damages the enemy every time their turn to attack comes. Some people find it really annoying. They will try to create good positioning strategy and can prevent Shura's Special skill to unleash its fury.