Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Where to Level Up in Molten WoW at 80+

**Some edit below!**

Molten World of Warcraft just updated to Cataclysm 4.3.4 approximately 2 months ago. I had a level 85 but it got deleted because of inactivity. So, now, I got back and made a new character (Boomkin) which just became level 83 a while ago ;)

It was hard because the quest from level 80 up to 85 are mostly buggy (I'd say 95% of them). So I'll tell you where I am leveling up right now.

In Deepholm, in Quartzite Basin, 8 o'clock on the map of Deepholm. That's where I am grinding mobs. Mob's name is Rockslice Flayer, and there are plenty of them in the area. There are also a few Young Stone Drake which are easy to kill and give like 16k to 18k experience You can go up to 9 o'clock and you can still find them. They give 15k experience at level 83, as you can see in the picture. They also drop green and blue gears which sell for hundred golds each on the auction house. I have made 14k gold from there already.

Here's the map. I encircled the place where they spawn in red. They spawn real fast, you can go in a circular path and they don't run out. The other mobs (Rockslice Ripper) are not worth it because they only give 1k experience. They can be found on the right side of the area.

So, there you go! You can level up now! It's not hard but it really takes patience to be able to go up to the max level right now. Don't worry, I know Molten's going to fix these bugged quests in the Cata areas soon.

I hope I helped! If you know some other areas, please share it with us below in the comments. We'll make sure we include them in the guide and the credits :)

*EDIT* (Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:33:43 PHT, UTC/GMT +8 hours)
Hey guys! Just went grinding again and I was surprised that the mobs are now giving 11k - 14k experience to lvl 84 players! Hurry up and grind now! Same place, same mob!

*EDIT* (Saturday, 22 June 2013, 04:17:57 PHT, UTC/GMT +8 hours)
I guess the EXP boost I mentioned above is because of my character being rested.

God bless!:)






2 comments:

  1. At level 84 you can head over to the twilight place. There is this guy with 5 quests that will bring you up to 85. If you go to the middle of the map and head east a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean, just in Deepholm? Thank you for sharing, friend KB! I will search for him to know :D

      Delete