Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pockie Pirates: Chapter 10


Pockie Pirates just released Chapter 10 today, June 4, 2013, 1:00AM GMT-5. This is also its 1st Year Anniversary! Yeeehaaaa!!!

Game321's Pockie Pirates: Chapter 10
Pockie Pirates announced the new content included in Chapter 10. They can be found here.
To play Pockie Pirates, click on Register on the Pockie Pirates page.

I'll just mention some of the updates included in Chapter 10:

1.Cross-Server Battle.

There are 48 servers and, like what you are thinking, we can battle each other! This will open a lot of opportunities and inspiration to become strong!

2. Protagonist Level Cap raised to 140.

The level cap was 130 just yesterday. Now, the strong will become even stronger. The weak shall work hard (like me T_T)....

They also said Pet level cap, but I don't know what it is.

3. 2 New Scenes
4. 5 Normal Campaings
6.2 Elite Campaings
7. Main and Side Quests
8. Lvl 140 Dungeon
9. Lvl 140 Set
10. Lvl 140 Legion Technology
11. Lvl 140 Aptitude
12. New Crew Member: Diamond Jozu

Diamond Jozu is the 3rd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, as described in the One Piece Wiki.



His strength in Pockie Pirates is yet to be seen by many including me. I almost have 4800 Fame, and I am excited for my next recruit!

Getting him will be really cool!


Pockie Pirates is owned by Game321. All the images here are own by Game321.
I am also promoting my Game321 referral link which is HERE. You can register using this link, too, to play Pockie Pirates. It's something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment